San Pedro Cutting Monstrosus 25–35 cm
The San Pedro Cutting Monstrosus 25–35 cm is a one-of-a-kind and very uncommon mutation of the San Pedro cactus. Its ribs developed unevenly, which is the cause of its unusual shape. This Mescaline cactus species has been dubbed “Monstrose” because of its unusual development and look.
Unlike the other San Pedro Cutting Monstrosus 25–35 cm species, this one does not have a characteristic star form with a cross section. This Monstrosus cactus looks different from its cousins, yet it contains the same quantity of mescaline. The Monstrosus’ impact is intense to the extreme and needs supervision while in use.
San Pedro Cutting Monstrosus 25–35 cm
Mescaline cacti are not recreational drugs! Entheogenic agents, such as Mescaline cactus, have been used for millennia. Indigenous peoples in South and Central America utilize these unusual cacti for spiritual development as well as to dispel heavy emotional emotions.
The Effects of Mescaline San Pedro Monstrosus
According to users, the ego plays a vital part in your Mescaline experience. San Pedro is all about holding up your ego as a mirror. If you have self-awareness, you will identify this picture, and the journey will be different than if you have no idea who you are at all. The latter may turn your perspective on modern life on its head.
The following effects will emerge while using San Pedro Monstrosus:
- Change of perception, perception of the world changed during a ritual.
- Vision much more colorful and intensive.
- Objects are contoured, distorted, or emit light.
- With a change of time and space, the space adapts to the trip (one time it seems bigger, other times it seems smaller).
- Time seems to stand still during a trip.
- Increase sensory perceptions (synesthesias); music is seen; a photo comes to life; and sums of objects feel differently.
- Sensitive to changing moods. Gaining insights into your own life or an increase in life wisdom
- Undergoing a magical or religious experience
- Deep-rooted underlying problems may arise with the use of San Pedro Mescaline, express themselves, and be addressed by your own insights during the trip.
- San Pedro will enrich your mental and spiritual way of thinking with wisdom.
- Mescaline San Pedro Monstrosus is not recreational drugs
The San Pedro cactus is not something you do for pleasure. No, this is a really potent spiritual entity. The San Pedro will utilize all of its abilities, including violent hallucinations and visions, to reveal who you are and what you experience.
Most hallucinations or visions have meanings that are personal to you. Emotions will be very intense. The inability to escape your sensations is the rule of the day here. Cleansing of the soul, cleansing, and removal of bad charges retained throughout life As a result, we always suggest that you take San Pedro with a buddy.
What makes the San Pedro Monstrosus Psychedelic?
Mescaline is a naturally occurring hallucinogenic alkaloid. Mescaline alkaloid is remarkably similar to the neurotransmitter epinephrine (adrenaline) in the body. Mescaline, a psychedelic chemical molecule, may bind to serotonin and dopamine receptors in the brain due to its resemblance. This binding mechanism is what causes the psychedelic and hallucinatory effects. In addition to mescaline, there are several additional compounds in the San Pedro cactus that play a minor but active function upon consumption.
How do you prepare the Mescaline San Pedro Monstrosus cactus for consumption?
The San Pedro Monstrosus has several applications. The traditional way of preparing it is to simmer the cactus pieces for a lengthy period before adding herbs. When chewing dried cactus, it is vital to chew slowly and thoroughly until the fragments are pulverized into a fine mixture. You might eat the powder immediately, but it will cause stomach discomfort. It is best to prevent this by making a drink from San Pedro.
Follow the steps below:
- Work hygienically and put on gloves.
- Remove the thorns.
- Make a cut along the entire length from top to bottom between the ribs.
- Peel off the transparent shell from top to bottom of the green tissue, and if necessary, grate the pulled green from the peeled skin.
- Now the San Pedro Cactus is bare and ready to be cut into slices of about 1 cm thickness.
- Place the 1 cm-thick San Pedro pieces in an oven at 50 °C until the cork feels dry. Of course, you can also choose to let the San Pedro discs dry in the sun.
- Grind the dried discs into a fine powder (the San Pedro can now also be consumed but will often lead to stomach cramps this way).
- Do it in one pan with water and let it boil for several hours. When boiling, the active substances are dissolved in the cooking water.
- Then pour the water into another larger pan (pan 2).
- A paste remains in pan 1. Fill pan 1 with water again.
- Repeat steps 8, 9, and 10, a total of 4 to 5 times
- Test the paste in pan 1; if it still tastes bitter, repeat the process of points 8 and 9 again until all bitter taste has disappeared from the mescaline paste in pan 1.
- Then reduce the contents of pan 2 so that about 1 liter of water remains.
- Strain the contents of Pan 2 before drinking it.
VERY IMPORTANT: Use a fine strainer when draining the contents of pan 2 before consuming because you don’t want to drink a stray thorn.
Dosages Mescaline San Pedro Monstrosus cactus
A piece of cactus 25 to 30 cm long approximately corresponds to an average trip dose.
- 150 – 300 mg light-to-medium trip
- 300 – 400 mg strong trip, +/- 6 to 12 hours
- 450 – 500 mg extreme trip, +/- 12 hours
- 500 – 600 mg dissolving the ego, trip +/- 24 hours
Caution when using Mescaline San Pedro Monstrosus
When taken with certain drugs, alcohol, or MAO inhibitors, the mescaline chemical found in the cactus may be dangerous to one’s health. Do you have any medications? To prevent health hazards, always see your doctor first and read the box leaflet for your drug. You should also avoid using San Pedro if you have psychiatric issues, are pregnant, or are nursing. Handle this one-of-a-kind cactus with caution and avoid engaging with traffic while using it.