San Pedro Cactus Cuttings For Sale
The San Pedro Cactus Cuttings For Sale (Trichocereus pachanoi) is a powerful psychedelic. Mescaline is the active component in these mind-altering cactus. This cactus has been used for thousands of years for spiritual reasons and to treat diseases. There is a chance that psychedelic natural chemicals were also experimented with prior to this, although there is no archeological proof of this.
The Mescaline Cactus was one of the world’s first psychedelics. These cactus flourish at heights of 2000 to 3000 meters. The original name of this cactus is not San Pedro. The indigenous people of Ecuador and Peru called it Achuma.
San Pedro Cactus Cuttings For Sale
After and during the Spanish invasion, the Achuma cactus was given the name San Pedro. San Pedro is a reference to Saint Peter, who was given the keys to the ‘Kingdom of Heaven’ by Jesus. The Spanish were devoted to the San Pedro cactus.
The effects of the Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi
San Pedro isn’t a cactus to visit for a relaxing night of tripping. This psilocybe cactus has the capacity to significantly change your perception of contemporary life. The mescaline effect has the potential to cause long-term psychological changes. Many customers see a difference after using San Pedro. Mescaline will act as a mirror, and if you don’t identify yourself (lack of self-awareness), it will fix this. Mescaline is a natural treatment, not a hallucinogen. The following outcomes will occur when utilizing San Pedro:
- Change of perception: the perception of the world changed during a ritual.
- The sight is much more colorful and intense.
- Objects take on contours, distort, or emit light.
- With a change of time and space, space adapts to the trip (one time it seems bigger, the other time it seems smaller).
- Time seems to stand still during a trip.
- Increased sensory perception (synesthesias), music is seen, a photograph comes to life, and some objects take on different forms.
- Sensitive to changing moods.
- Gaining insights into your own life or increasing in life wisdom
- Undergoing a magical or religious experience
- Deep-seated underlying problems can express themselves with the use of San Pedro Mescaline and be addressed through your own insights gained during the trip.
- San Pedro will enrich your mental and spiritual thinking with wisdom.
Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi is not a recreational drug
You don’t go to San Pedro for fun or to have a good time spiking with your friends. No, this is a powerful spiritual cactus with healing abilities. San Pedro’s effects will include intense hallucinations and visuals. Most hallucinations or images have implications for you as a person on Earth. Deep emotional energies will surface. Negative charges that have been carried about for a lifetime are cleaned and released. During a mescaline trip, it is critical to be guided. If this is not possible, make sure the guide knows you well (lifetime friend). Otherwise, a contemporary Western shaman would suffice.
What makes the San Pedro Pachanoi Psychedelic?
Mescaline is a hallucinogenic alkaloid that occurs naturally. Mescaline alkaloid is a neurotransmitter that closely resembles the neurotransmitter epinephrine (adrenaline) in the body. Because of this likeness, mescaline, a psychedelic chemical compound, may bind to serotonin and dopamine receptors in the brain. This binding process is responsible for the psychedelic and hallucinatory effects. Apart from mescaline, the San Pedro cactus contains a number of other compounds that have a modest but definitely active role after ingestion.
How do you prepare the Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi cactus for consumption?
Of course, you cannot consume the cactus immediately. First, the San Pedro must be processed. San Pedro cactus cuttings may also be made into powder by drying it beforehand. You may ingest the powder right away, but it will create stomach pain. It is better to avoid this by brewing a San Pedro cocktail.
Take the following steps:
- Work hygienically and put on gloves.
- Remove the thorns.Make a full-length cut from top to bottom between the ribs.
- Pull the translucent skin off the green tissue from top to bottom and, if necessary, grate the entrained green matter off the peeled skin.
- Now the San Pedro cactus is bare and ready to be cut into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Put the 1 cm-thick San Pedro pieces in an oven at 50 °C until they are cork-dry to the touch. You can, of course, also choose to let them dry in the sun.
- Grind the dried disks to a fine powder (the San Pedro can also be consumed now, but this will often lead to stomach cramps).
- Put the San Pedro powder in one pan with water and let it boil for a few hours.
- Boiling dissolves the active substances in the boiling water.
- After this, pour the water into another larger pan (pan 2).
- A mash remains in pan 1. Fill pan 1 with water again.
- Repeat steps 8, 9, and 10, for a total of 4 or 5 times.
- Test the mash in pan 1; if it still tastes bitter, you can repeat the process from points 8 and 9 again until all the bitter taste has disappeared from the mescaline mash in pan 1.
- Then boil the contents of pan 2 so that about 1 liter of water remains.
- Sieve the contents of pot 2 before drinking it.
San Pedro Cactus Cuttings
VERY IMPORTANT: Use a fine sieve when pouring off the contents of pan 2 before consuming; you don’t want to drink a stray thorn after all.
Dosages Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi cactus
An average dose amounts to a piece of cactus 25 to 30 cm long and 5-8 cm in diameter. Mescaline is present in around 120 mg per 100 g of fresh San Pedro cactus when weighed rather than measured. This means that a 200-500 mg dose of mescaline takes 170-420 g of cactus.
- 150 – 300 mg light to medium trip
- 300 – 400 mg strong trip, +/- 6 to 12 hours
- 450 – 500 mg extreme trip, +/- 12 hours
- 500 – 600 mg ego dissolution, trip +/- 24 hours
Warning when using Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi
When combined with certain drugs, alcohol, or MAOIs, mescaline in the cactus may be hazardous to one’s health. Do you use any medications? To avoid health problems, always see your doctor first and read the drug label. Furthermore, do not take San Pedro if you have mental health problems, are pregnant, or are breastfeeding. Take care of this one-of-a-kind cactus and avoid participating in traffic when using it.